The foundation for assay consolidation, future scalability and growth
the Panther system to your lab and the capability to consolidate menu on a fully automated system, load samples in any order at any time, eliminate batch constraints and decrease turnaround time.
- Broad assay menu on a single platform allows consolidation and the ability to run more tests per full-time employee
- Full automation allows samples to be loaded at the end of the day and run labor free after hours
- Ability to run multiple test orders from the same patient sample at the same time expedites results
- Ability to load primary sample tubes eliminates manual transfer of specimen
- Flexible sample loading provides control over workflow by either random access or batch processing
- Programmable/automated maintenance allows tasks to run labor free during non-operational hours
- STAT samples can be loaded at any time, allowing urgent samples to be prioritized
- Specialized reports to automate tracking and trending of QC and results: Levey-Jennings, Prevalence Reports, Sample History Report, Sample Curve Report and Maintenance Checklist
- Add on additional IVD menu without disrupting existing workflow
- Small footprint gives labs the ability to run more tests per sq ft and options for scalability and redundancy
- Consolidation of platforms helps reduce LIS connection costs and streamline tech training and competencies
- Consumables designed to reduce waste (tubes vs plate) and included in price-per-test provide transparency
- Liquid waste is nonhazardous and does not require special handling*
- QC only required every 24 hours, or with a new kit, reducing time and costs
*Follow local and state guidelines
Consolidate your assay menu
The Aptima® assays help guide patient care and enable early detection. With a menu and pipeline of world-class assays you can consolidate your molecular testing today and meet your lab’s growing needs tomorrow.
|Mycoplasma genitalium||HIV-1 Qual Claim † ‡|
|Trichomonas vaginalis||HCV Quant|
|Bacterial vaginosis||HBV Quant|
|Candida vaginitis/Trichomonas vaginalis||CMV†|
|HSV 1 & 2|
|HPV genotype 16 18/45|
*Aptima Zika Virus assay:
This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
This test has been authorized only for the detection of RNA from Zika virus and diagnosis of Zika virus infection, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and
This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection of Zika virus and/or diagnosis of Zika virus infection under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C.§ 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
† In Development and not for sale
‡ Seeking dual claim for the HIV-1 Quant assay.